Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Wrap


Printer Drama
  • Due to tech issues, self assessments were filled out today electronically. Paperless is better, at any rate.
Sketch of Week
  • Art 1: Aggravation or Science Disaster
  • Art 3: Opposites Collage
  • I/S: 5 things I love about you #4--Create a drawing that uses repetition to achieve rhythm. Be creative!
Hokusai Discussion Post
  • After viewing and discussing Hokusai's artworks, Art 1 students were asked to focus on the treatment of water.
Do an image search for Hokusai's works. What types of lines are used by Hokusai to create water? What emotional response do the lines create?


3 comments:

  1. Hey, Ms. Grijalva my email is now thecowgoesmoo@gmail.com, I thought this would be important for you to know in case I ever need to be contacted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a correction on me email because there is another "s" on goes so my email is this: thecowgoessmoo@gmail.com
    I also need to inform you (I think) that I had to create a new blog and it is called thecowgoesmooatme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of Hokusai's lines are curvy, wavy lines that take the form of waves and other bodies of waters. The emotions it brings a lot of the time is peace, a stand still moment of awe and wonder even.

    ReplyDelete