Friday, January 28, 2011

Artwork of the Week--p40


Artwork by Angela Hayden

Let's do something different. The following fill-in-the-blanks are from a brainstorm activity created by Scoutie Girl and are meant to encourage creative thinking. Do what you will with the list. Answer the questions, use the answers to start a drawing, collage words onto a page--Be experimental. Be creative.

When Iʼm _______________________ in the kitchen, I am enthusiastic.
When I wear ______________________, I feel confident.
When I talk about __________________, I get excited and tend to ramble.
When I exercise by ________________, I have a burst of energy.
When I look around the room, Iʼm most drawn to_____________________________________.
When I talk to ______________________, Iʼm exhilarated.
When I shop, I flip out when I find_________________________________________.
When I listen to _________________, my heart is a song.
When I watch ____________________, I remember what itʼs like to be a fan.
When I see __________________, I get hungry for more.
When I read ____________________, my spirit is moved.
Iʼm enthusiastic about ____________________________.
Iʼm a zealot for _________________________________.
I yearn for more _________________________________.
I would be devastated if I couldnʼt ___________________.
I ______________________________ when I need a little personal oomph.
If all my obligations for tomorrow were suddenly dissolved, I would_______ for 24 hours straight.

6 comments:

  1. nice change of pace, and an interesting challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... wording is a bit confusing but like Aaron said a nice twist, a challenge even

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting through each question was difficult to chose what would best suit the statement, but when I got down to the last one about doing something for 24 hours straight all I thought about was sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like adam said it was difficult getting through the question and i think for the last one i would Play Fifa soccer 11 all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how mine is going to turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one was very fun to work with...

    ReplyDelete