Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sketching Ideas


from Emma's Emuse Japan Sketchbook

On Friday, I depart for Japan. Very exciting! I'm trying hard not to be too nervous about Typhoon Songda scheduled to land right about the same time as me. I packed everything I need for the whole week in a carry-on bag! Efficiency. So, in light of my journey:

  • Imagine you're on an airplane. What do you see out the window?
  • Ikebana is the art of flower arrangement. Create your own arrangement (get funky!) and photograph it/draw it/enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip. I'm pretty sure I'll have fun picking one of these (I'm debating).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a little late, but have fun in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, me too. But same as Estevan, I wish you fun on your journey to Asia. Now I'm kinda homesick :\

    ReplyDelete