Friday, February 3, 2012

AotW 5: Creativity


Artwork by Angela Hayden

Let's do something different. The following fill-in-the-blanks are from a brainstorm activity created by Scoutie Girl and are meant to encourage creative thinking.  Pick at least one of the following to answer. Based on your answer, create an artwork. Be experimental. Be creative.

When Iʼm _______________________ in the kitchen, I am enthusiastic.
When I wear ______________________, I feel confident.
When I talk about __________________, I get excited and tend to ramble.
When I exercise by ________________, I have a burst of energy.
When I look around the room, Iʼm most drawn to_____________________________________.
When I talk to ______________________, Iʼm exhilarated.
When I shop, I flip out when I find_________________________________________.
When I listen to _________________, my heart is a song.
When I watch ____________________, I remember what itʼs like to be a fan.
When I see __________________, I get hungry for more.
When I read ____________________, my spirit is moved.
Iʼm enthusiastic about ____________________________.
Iʼm a zealot for _________________________________.
I yearn for more _________________________________.
I would be devastated if I couldnʼt ___________________.
I ______________________________ when I need a little personal oomph.
If all my obligations for tomorrow were suddenly dissolved, I would_______ for 24 hours straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment